Is there a way to automate some highly repetitive tasks in Photoshop?
I have a folder of images.
- For each of them, and I want to import each as its own layer
- I'd like them to be resized such that each is x% larger than the previous (or some other formula)
- I'd like them positioned within the canvase such that they form a sequence
I have a single layer with an image; and I'd like to make y duplicates of that layer, where
- Each duplicated layer is z% smaller than the previous layer
- Each duplicated layer is w% rotated from the previous layer
To be able to achieve these, something more complex than a macro would be required. A scripting language, perhaps, or some form of advance macro?
Is it possible to achieve his in Photoshop?
If not, is it possible in any other image manipulation program (e.g. GIMP)?