Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I just want to know about this sample website:

As you can see, there is something CURLY on every corner of the divs.

I know about "fleur de lis" as a design element, but how do you call this kind of design? Is it "crown like corners"? I'm searching about it, but I fail.

enter image description here

Also, is there any website that has these kind of pictures in PSD/AI formats?

Hope you guys can help me.

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted

I don't think this has a specific name beyond 'curly border'. You can find templates for graphics like these at any decent stock site, like, or Try searching for 'border ornament' or similar terms.

share|improve this answer
thanks sir about your comment, yah i searched the word 'border ornament' and im satisfied about the output...thanks again anyway... – daison12006013 Jan 14 '13 at 16:38

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.