I have created a Photoshop action which:
- Duplicates the current image.
- Merges all visible layers.
- Removes hidden layers.
- Rearranges parts of image.
- Adds the layer to a group.
- Displays user interface to "Duplicate Layer Group" back to the original image. (Using action "Insert Menu Item...")
- Closes the image without saving.
This is working but I would like to automatically duplicate the layer group back to the original image without having to select it from a drop-down box.
See Video: http://youtu.be/VFRj33zHIlY
Is there a way to do this? perhaps by adding a script or something?