I have indesign cs6 and a table with 2 rows and 5 cols and some horizontal and vertical merges. If I try to define the cell style from the cell style menu I cannot set the inner strokes. Because of this I do in this way:
- Create the table like I've said before
- Select the 2 rows and it will appear a box divided in 4 parts with inner edges.
- Here I select the inner edges and set some way
- Then the outter edges and set another way
- I click on the cell style while selecting the cells and I click "Redefine style"
After sometime it appears a + after the name style, and I cannot click the "Redefine style" again. Don't know why... This is the first problem.
Now I also have another table with cells styled this way and keeps a border to the right that wasn't supposed to be there.
Do you know anyway to work clearly with cells and border and don't get the + after the style without changing anything...?