Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I need to create a draw as you are drawing using a pencil and you fill it by using pencil. The effect should be like you are drawing using a pencil on fabriano paper or using ink, I need to fill the typefaces also in the same effect.

Like the images

enter image description here

enter image description here

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted

Effect > Stylize > Scribble

You can apply the effect to anything.


share|improve this answer
Thanks Scott, you are always ready for the questions – HTML Man Feb 20 '13 at 8:12
When he reaches 25K rep we're going to circulate a petition to rename the board "Scott Stack Exchange." ;) – Lauren Ipsum Feb 20 '13 at 11:23
errrr.... I can shut up :) – Scott Feb 20 '13 at 21:05

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.