Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but what font is this? I am only interested in the numbers 0-9. Thanks!

enter image description here

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by JohnB Apr 22 at 18:51

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Your question appears to be incomplete. More detail is needed for relevant and focused answers to be provided for these types of questions. Please review our font-identification or critique requirements and provide the missing details, so that your question can be answered." – JohnB
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

This is the right place, we even have a font-identification tag (I added it to your question). Welcome to GD.SE! :) –  Yisela Mar 22 '13 at 23:53
That looks like some font you'd find in autocad or similar software. I have one font that that has a similar look . It's listed as "SWTxt" –  leugim Mar 23 '13 at 0:31
this might not help much to your question- but the forms are pretty simple it would be pretty easy to create your own version of this font if you needed to –  MephistonX Mar 23 '13 at 10:05
@leugim Posted your comment as an answer, if you want to "claim it" just post a new one with the same info and I'll delete mine :) –  Yisela Apr 4 '13 at 22:25
I second both leugim and MephistonX - this looks like something drawn on a plotter. EIther way, it's a very simple geometric face. I think you'd spend less time drawing it yourself than hunting down an exact match. –  DA01 Apr 5 '13 at 0:40

2 Answers 2

Adding leugim's comment as an answer:

enter image description here

SWTxt font - TrueType, License unknown. I can't find the author's information (the font is normally distributed for free without any added files)

share|improve this answer
That's not the typeface, but certainly in the same 'plotter' style. –  DA01 Apr 5 '13 at 0:39
That is why I just mentioned it in the comments. Since it is not the exact font the OP was looking for. I certainly see the merit in posting it as an answer, though. Thanks @Yisela. –  leugim Apr 5 '13 at 3:18

Some other options:

enter image description here

enter image description here

I've seen that font before but I can't remember where.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.