Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I want to convert the images by the following Images Conversion Method. How do i convert in photoshop cs6 Response Me..

Fromenter image description here

To enter image description here

share|improve this question

Try creating multiple layers of the image, each with a vector/layer mask revealing one of the square areas. From there just vary the transparencies of each layer and add a little inner glow effect to give it the ghost/airbrush look. Looks like the color/contrast/saturation is tweaked a little also.

share|improve this answer
ok i will try this in Photoshop. Any possiblilty convert the images in adobe fireworks – Kader-timon Apr 12 '13 at 9:19

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.