Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I would like to know the name of this font and where can I get it. Can anyone recognize it or advise me the similar one ? I found this just as an image preview in one document.

enter image description here

Thanks a lot

share|improve this question
Voted to close. If you want a font finding service please you WhatTheFont or similar applications. –  Ambo100 Oct 8 '11 at 16:34
@Ambo100: The consensus is to allow these, especially for newer members. meta.graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/207/… –  PearsonArtPhoto Oct 8 '11 at 18:55

2 Answers 2

up vote 2 down vote accepted

It's a free display type called "Gravicon Display." Can be downloaded at http://www.dafont.com/gravicon-display.font?fpp=50&text=ABCDEF

share|improve this answer
+1 and accept. wow, that was very fast, thanks a lot :) –  daemon_x Apr 19 '11 at 21:42
Cool website anyway, I would give you more than 1 vote for it :) –  daemon_x Apr 19 '11 at 21:52

You can also try WhatTheFont for font recognition. I cannot recommend that site enough.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.