Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

enter image description here

What is the name of this font? I have checked in many sites but could not get a proper answer. In the given picture, the letter T looks modified.

share|improve this question
up vote 5 down vote accepted

the font seems to match this font called "Absolut Pro" from


enter image description here

share|improve this answer
thank u matt .really impressed with your work – Sumann Apr 23 '13 at 18:19
no problem glad I could help. I love fonts but they are my biggest enemy, too. – Darth_Vader Apr 23 '13 at 19:54
matt i need i more favor. i have asked one question in this website regarding fonts but couldn't get the correct answer could mind answering that one also .the question topic is "can anybody tell me what is the name of this font?" i had asked it 15 days ago. – Sumann Apr 23 '13 at 21:03
@Sumann Always better to give a link rather than the title, particularly with such a generic title! How to include a link is given in the comment help (link on the right of the comment box). – Andrew Leach Apr 24 '13 at 7:07

It looks similar to Ubuntu web font in bold

enter image description here

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.