I'm a software developer looking for some sketching app for a tablet.
In my daily business I need to sketch a lot of technical concepts. Instead of composing them out of a palette of predefined shapes I want to draw them with a pencil on a tablet and let the app recognize certain shape patterns and smooth them.
What I expect the app to do is:
- Smooth straight lines
- Connect line ends close to each other ( to ease sketching rectangles)
- recognize block letters and allow editing them as text (no formatting or such stuff)
- align elements relative to each other's bounds, centers, etc.
- allow moving elements or groups of them
- allow scaling elements or groups of them
- Recognize circles, arrows, rectangles, squares, etc. and smooth them
- Allow the creation of template shapes for reuse
- Extend rectangles, circles, custom shapes, etc. so that a certain text fits into it
Does anyone know about such an app?
Any hint will be highly appreciated.