Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

It would be helpful if anyone can identify this font, or something similar.

I've tried the What The Font search engine, however it gave me not so good results.

BonLook Logo

share|improve this question
up vote 0 down vote accepted

If you're just looking for something similar, this kind of font is commonly referred to as a "Slab Serif" font.

It is not an exact match, but the closest I could find was Arvo. The designer may have possibly used it as the base and tweaked it slightly (most noticeably the K)

BonLook Logo

share|improve this answer
This is good enough. Thank you:) – kanarifugl May 24 '13 at 20:07

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.