Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I need to find out what font was this written with:

enter image description here

I have already tried but it didn't help. Do you know of some sites that display galleries of known fonts? I've only managed to get to bizzare fonts for some reason.

Anyway, any solution is welcome, thx

share|improve this question
Hard to tell what's going on in those characters given the small size. – Scott Jun 19 '13 at 6:50
It does look like an lcd font with photoshop blend mode dissolve added to it. – Joonas Jun 19 '13 at 8:05

The sample image is way too small to guess accurately but as far as I can see this is some kind of LCD font, and the shape of -W- gives a single match (among LCD fonts) on MyFonts - LCD SH

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.