Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I need to make some of my photos look like 1880s photogravure images [cross-hatched line engravings similar to book, magazine, newspaper images ca 1880]. Must be compatible w Photoshop 2, 4, or 9. Any ideas? Thanks!

share|improve this question
...do you really use Photoshop versions 2 and 4? –  JohnB Jul 28 '13 at 18:59

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.