Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional graphic designers and non-designers trying to do their own graphic design. It's 100% free, no registration required.

In Photoshop CS6 I have a lot of (smart) objects perfectly spaced out but in the wrong order. All the objects are the same size.

Is there a way to swap the location of a object with another one? Would save me loads of time.

Thanks in advance!

share|improve this question
judging by the questions you posted today, I get the impression that your job is better suited to be done in InDesign rather than Photoshop. Is this an option? ID has way more tools for things like this. –  Bakabaka Oct 9 '13 at 14:04
Well I already started to shuffle them by hand. But next time I think I'll choose Indesign indeed. –  Gerlof Leuhof Oct 9 '13 at 14:07
add comment

Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.