Trying to practice better on my typographic logos I wanted to challenge myself in creating a distorted text logo but I was unaware if any practices exist when considering pre-existing fonts in regards to Serif VS Sans-Serif. So my questions are as followed:
- Are there any stroke considerations when distorting the bowl?
- Is there a degree of bend to consider when distorting the Ascender for a Serif or Sans-Serif?
- Is it harder to distort a Serif because of the Bracket, Ear, and Terminal?
- Should an eye be rotated, resized, or just depends on the font?
- Is there an amount of leading you shouldn't exceed?
- Is there an amount of X-height you should consider for the first letter in the word?
- Should you consider a baseline when distorting?