Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

This question already has an answer here:

enter image description here

How to make a burn effect in photoshop ? Is this effect created using a plugin in photoshop ?? or with any other software ?? please see the picture.

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Scott, JohnB Nov 18 '13 at 13:48

This question was marked as an exact duplicate of an existing question.

up vote 0 down vote accepted

Yes you are right, it's a plugin in Photoshop. The plugin called: "Fractalius"

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.