I'we been trying to compare the two tablets mentioned in the title. So far, my results are:
- Intuos4 is professional wheras Bamboo is for home use.
- Intuos4 has 2048 levels of pressure while Bamboo has 1024
- Lines of resolution in considerable more in Intuos4 (5080) than Bamboo (2540).
- Intuos4 has a bunch of keys to speed up your workflow.
- Intous4 has pen tilt sensor which Bamboo hasn't.
Now, I'm not a professional artist and won't be using this all the time. But I do plan to use some of my drawings for commercial purposes. I'm fairly sure I don't need the extra levels of pressure and line resolution and all the shortcut buttons (which I'm sure I'd highly appreciate if I'd be working with this all day long!). I'll be using it primarily with Illustrator.
So, the question: Is there anything I'm missing from the comparison ?