Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I just stumbled across this really neat font. Can anyone identify it? I'm referring to the text that says "360° OF SUCCESS"

enter image description here

share|improve this question
that 6 appears to be a clumsily rotated 9. – DA01 Nov 22 '13 at 21:12

The best match, though not perfect, from whatthefont seems to be:

enter image description here

There is very little to go on. (personally, in this sort of typeface, I like the Chalet family:

share|improve this answer
Pretty good. Thanks. Do you have a link for that "Eurotype Equalis"? – Daniel Pendergast Nov 22 '13 at 21:29
Its actually "Eurotypo" and...seriously? – horatio Nov 22 '13 at 21:57
@horatio Seriously what? – Daniel Pendergast Nov 23 '13 at 15:36
I think what @horatio is saying, is that a very simple web-search would reveal the foundry, and that footwork you can manage yourself. – Benteh Nov 24 '13 at 13:29

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.