Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional graphic designers and non-designers trying to do their own graphic design. It's 100% free, no registration required.

See www.uservoice.com, they have this beautiful geometric font and I would love to find out what it's called.

share|improve this question
add comment

1 Answer

up vote 2 down vote accepted

It's easily seen that the logo is the same as the text on the page. The CSS for at least one element contains

font-family: "Avenir LT W01 35 Light";

Avenir looks like this:

Example of Adobe Avenir

There are a number of versions and weight variants.

share|improve this answer
I think you're right, with the exception of the dot on the i –  ty4 Jan 16 at 11:40
A dotless i is Unicode U+0131. It'll be included in OTF font files. –  Andrew Leach Jan 16 at 11:45
add comment

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.