Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

This question already has an answer here:

I’m looking for a way to reproduce a similar effect in Photoshop. Is there a filter that can produce this?

enter image description here

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Benteh, Vincent, Darth_Vader, ckpepper02, JohnB Feb 11 '14 at 18:04

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Hello and welcome to GD. I cannot see a font there? is it the pattern you are after? – Benteh Feb 11 '14 at 7:28
Hi and thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, I was speaking about this pattern. – W. Gervais Feb 11 '14 at 7:32
up vote 1 down vote accepted

What you are looking for is an effect called halftone. It is basically a raster effect, and you can play with settings in effects -> halftones. You would have to make a few different layers for different colours.

This post explains how it works.

share|improve this answer
Thanks a lot! Your answer was really helpful. – W. Gervais Feb 11 '14 at 7:58

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.