The billing/invoicing/time-tracking software I use, iBiz, is no longer being supported by its manufacturer. I am a freelancer, so I need software which allows me to:
- Track time on jobs
- Track tasks on jobs
- Automatically fill in a rate for a task (not all tasks are the same hourly rate)
- Add notes about a job
- Put in flat-rate items
- Organize clients, preferably by allowing me to have more than one point of contact in a company
- Generate invoices
- Record payments and log them against invoices
- Customize the invoices with a logo
- Generate earnings reports for tax season
Cost is not an enormous issue, although I'd rather not spend several thousand dollars.
What are your suggestions? What experience have you had with the software, and why would you recommend for/against it?
I am in the U.S. working on a Mac, so the software must be Mac-compatible.