Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Please help me, I have been looking through Photoshop for an hour like an idiot, I just installed this plugin and I can't find it where it is. Where would it be located?

share|improve this question
Try Window > Extensions – Scott Feb 26 '14 at 12:34
up vote 0 down vote accepted

If you correctly installed it via Adobe Extension Manager, in Photoshop, go to Window > Extensions > Cut and Slice me. It's mentioned in the description of CutAndSliceMe in Adobe Extension Manager.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.