Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have been seeing a major trend in these types of fonts, the bold cursive ones. I have been going through many and so far I have found Pacifico an Honeyscript. I have tried using font identification websites but they don't seem to be able to find the letters in cursive fonts.

An example is the Dunked logo. Of the top of my head I can't think of any more examples. I know the dunked logo isn't pacifico or honey script. I have a feeling people are using the same few fonts as eachother.

Can anyone tell me what font this is and similar ones fitting the rounded bold cursive style?

dunked logo

share|improve this question
It think maybe you will have better luck if you search for "handwriting" rather than cursive. Just a thought. –  Benteh Mar 6 '14 at 18:57
I first added font-identification to the title because I think you are first looking for an existing font, right? I'm wondering if you should open a second question for the recommendation (my thought: the existing answer is recommendation, not identification. If someone identifies it, which one would you mark as accepted?) –  Yisela Mar 6 '14 at 20:14
The "Dunked" logo was done by the brilliant Sergey Shapiro following a concept by the equally brilliant Orman Clark, the founder of Dunked. As Sergey Shapiro states in this comment on Dribbble, "this is a hand drawn logo" ("I don't use fonts"). –  fk_ Mar 13 '14 at 15:09

1 Answer 1

I'm assuming you're looking for free fonts.

You can try these:

Vampiro 1:

enter image description here


enter image description here

Or browse around Font Squirrel for free script, calligraphic, and handwritten type.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.