Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

How Do I make something similar to following image in Photoshop?

enter image description here (Click to see larger)

I thought of creating a curved shape by pen and then apply the tiled pattern to it but not sure how to create the pattern and spherical effect.

I need the whole shape and its inside pattern vector.


share|improve this question
Within 8 mins you have posted two questions in regards to patterns. – Darth_Vader Apr 2 '14 at 15:23
"I need the whole shape and its inside pattern vector."–Do you need the output to be vector? Photoshop is not the best tool for that job. – JohnB Apr 2 '14 at 15:27
@JohnB Actually not the final output, But I need it to remain vector in PSD file for further edits. – DummyBeginner Apr 2 '14 at 15:41

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.