Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

SunWise image

Does anybody know what that elongated sans-serif font is used for the word CAPITAL? I'm sure I've used it before I just can't remember what it was. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! :)

share|improve this question
3 – allcaps Apr 23 '14 at 9:22
It does look like Eurostile, however this website is a great tool if you ever get stuck. You just post a screenshot or image and it scans the letters for a match! – user22505 Apr 23 '14 at 18:16
Thank you so much for all of your help! :) – CheeseCake Apr 25 '14 at 5:19
up vote 5 down vote accepted

The word CAPITAL is probably written using font 'Eurostile'

enter image description here

share|improve this answer
Eurostile Extended, to be specific – e100 Apr 24 '14 at 13:30
Thank you so much for all of your help! :) I used Eurostile. Just resized it so it would look squished vertically. I was in a hurry doing that project and there was no one who was answering this post but thank you so much for all of your efforts! :) – CheeseCake Apr 25 '14 at 5:20

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.