Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

enter image description here

Hi, i want to draw this shape but using rounded rectangle tool. Do you have any idea?

share|improve this question

Draw the rounded rectangle then choose Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Warp > Inflate

enter image description here

To get it back to a standard path afterwards, choose Object > Expand from the menu.

share|improve this answer
You are awesome Scott! – user1942224 Apr 30 '14 at 5:58
@user1942224 Glad this helped. Don't forget to click the "answered' checkmark on the left if this solved your issue. – Scott Apr 30 '14 at 11:34

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.