Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Does anyone know the name of this font, or the name of the style/category where I could look for similar ones?

Need help finding a similar or same font

share|improve this question
It appears to simply be 3D modeling of shapes. How do you know it's a "font"? – Scott May 1 '14 at 6:00
Where did you find the image Kreo? if we know the source, it may help the community identify the font. – SaturnsEye May 1 '14 at 7:56
up vote 0 down vote accepted

Myfonts has an online font matching tool, "WhatTheFont", which can help you find a font given a bitmap of a couple of characters. Unfortunately 2 characters is too few to get a good match (unless the image is very clear and sharp). I've found good matches for 8 to 10 characters, for instance.
For your question WhatTheFont doesn't give relevant fonts, but the tool may be useful for similar questions from other users.

share|improve this answer

Check Techno Various fonts

Techno Various Fonts

enter image description here

Above you have some similar fonts :

HFF Eye Sore

enter image description here

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.