Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I need to find the font from wich it was taken the F

F glyph

share|improve this question
You can go to "What the Font" and upload an image of the character and usually it can find the exact font name for you. myfonts.com/WhatTheFont –  Tracy Jun 12 at 17:39
@Tracy: WhatTheFont is a great tool, but I do wish people recommending it on a specific font-identification question with a clear sample image would at least try it first. It shouldn't take too many seconds to paste the image URL from above into WhatTheFont and to observe that, no, in this case none of the returned matches are anywhere close to correct. –  Ilmari Karonen Jun 12 at 21:44

1 Answer 1

It is Harlow Solid, though it has been skewed/distorted:

Harlow Solid Example

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.