The Brand Guidelines have specified the use of Gotham and Arial as the typeface, and I can see that in the past people have had various experiences with using Gotham on the web.
Instead of using Arial, which I feel is not really a good alternative to Gotham because it doesn't have the polished finish, it seems like Proxima Nova is one of the best options, but I might not have considered other options.
- Gotham vs. Proxima Nova (capital M and the number 3 are most different)
- Gotham vs. Proxima Sans (capital M and the number 3 are most different)
- Proxima Nova is nearly identical to Proxima Sans
- Gotham vs. Arimo (captial Q, M and the number 1, 3 are most different0
- Gotham vs. Montserrat (captial Q, M and the number 1 are the most different)
What are some popular webfonts that have an open license and can be used as an alternative to Gotham?