Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

What could I use besides trapcode particular in ae to get a waterfall effect? I saw a tutorial on ae tuts { http://cgi.tutsplus.com/tutorials/create-a-rushing-waterfall-using-particular--ae-28751 } and I can't buy the trapcode particular so is there any other way of getting this effect without particular? Thanks.

share|improve this question
Hi there, and welcome to GD! It would be most helpful if you could add some screenshots and show us what you have tried and where exactly you get stuck. This saves everybody time, and makes it more likely that you will get helpful answers. –  Benteh Aug 7 at 17:09
You can do it with a built in effect CC Particle World. –  Joonas Aug 7 at 17:10
Could you explain or give me steps on how to make this effect with particle world? –  Panda AB Aug 7 at 19:10
I'm not sure if I want to, to be honest. I'm afraid the answer would be super long and I don't feel like doing it :/ –  Joonas Aug 7 at 22:58
No problem. I'll do some research on particle world. –  Panda AB Aug 7 at 23:36

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.