Does anyone know about a good(free would be great) PDF editor?
I am trying to edit/translate an "Instructions Manual" PDF for a certain product. I need to edit the text in the PDF in order to translate it to another language.
The only workaround I found is to open the PDF in Illustrator(page by page). But I'm sure there is another way.
I am looking to purchase some software to do this if I cannot find a great free product.
I found a plugin for InDesign that allows me to import PDFs,
- do you know about it?
- Have you tried it ?
- Is it working for InDesign CS5?
- Does it Import all the pages in the PDF ?
- Is it free?
- can you provide a link to it please.
- Would Adobe Acrobat Pro do the job ?
- What is the best PDF editor you know of ?