I just started my first high school graphic design class a couple months ago, and now I'm using Illustrator to make a logo for my software company.
Info on my company:
- I develop applications for smart phones, sometimes games, and tools for other developers to use
- I try to give users the power of complexity in a simple way (eg. an iphone has some complex soft and hard-ware behind it, yet it's extremely easy to use).
- I try to look at how nature solves problems, and base my solutions around that.
- I try to look at issues from a broad and narrow perspective as to come up with the best solution
Here's 3 versions of my current Logo I threw together:
- How can I make my logo more visually attractive / noticeable?
- How can I re-design parts of it to better promote my company's motos and ideas?