Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Anyone know what is the below font name ?

enter image description here

share|improve this question
up vote 3 down vote accepted

It's Vivaldi, but the top line's been artificially compressed, by the look of it. The font comes standard in Windows and Mac OS, from what I recall.

share|improve this answer
thanks, that's it! You're right about the compression. That was throwing me off. Thank you! – msteele Dec 24 '11 at 14:13

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.