To create the background effect, you will need to use some layers and the noise effect.
1) Create a new layer on top of the default one (Shift+Ctrl+N).
2) Change the color of the new layer to #142E51 (Paint Bucket Tool or
3) Create a third layer (you can call it "noise layer") and fill it with white color (#FFFFFF).
4) Go to Filter > Noise > Add Noise and a Add Noise popup box will appear, set the Amount 25, select the uniform radio button and finally press OK button.
5) Now go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Hue/Saturation or just simply press (Ctrl+U) and you will see Hue/Saturation popup box, now set the value of Saturation -100 and OK.
6) Selecting the Noise Layer, go to Image > Adjustments > Invert (Ctrl+I). Still keep selecting the Noise Layer change the Blending Option to Linear Dodge (Add) and opacity to 45%.
Once you have made this, you can simply make a square selection and turn it into a pattern to use it anywhere you like: Edit > Define Pattern.