Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am quite curious.. I already have seen it elsewere and I like it.

share|improve this question
up vote 6 down vote accepted

I believe it's called Sketch Rockwell.

There's also a face called ChunkFive that's similar:

share|improve this answer

The font used is actually Sketch Block, which can be downloaded here:

enter image description here

Edit: Sketch Rockwell is the same font under a different name, apparently. Oops!

share|improve this answer
It's worth noting that Sketch Rockwell sometimes causes printing problems. I've not tried Sketch Block. – JakeParis Jan 6 '12 at 16:03

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.