Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

how could i achieve to have a brush like the one in the picture with both tips fading? I checked in the brush window but I could only affect (alpha and size) the ending tip of the brush stroke..

enter image description here

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 1 down vote accepted

You need a graphic Tablet, such as a Wacom Bamboo or Wacom Intuos, in order to achieve those types of strokes.

Without a tablet, you are limited to fading only one end of the brush.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.