Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I don't need to know the artistic style but instead the style name for single page application like webpages. They have dynamic height and width with no scrolling.

share|improve this question

This is liquid layout that varies according to the size of the browser With the help of jquery. and its Minimalist Design also IMO.

Hope this will help.

share|improve this answer

Web sites designed to adapt to the size of the screen (or browser window) are said to use Responsive design. The same code is used to display the interface on computers, tablets and phones, but the size and position of elements is changed. Sometimes elements are hidden on smaller screens, and generally vertical scrolling is allowed.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.