I'm trying to somehow set InDesign object style for images that I add into text frame directly so they flow along with text when I edit content. My document is of technical nature so it has a single text frame per page. It's more of technical document really.
This are my requirements:
- images need to break text block apart, so text won't flow over/around them
- images need to centrally aligned in the text frame regardless of their width
- images have to move with text (hence they are pasted into)
- images have a description that must never break to next page
- images have to align to the last baseline gridline just above description so description always appears it's positioned exactly the same space after image (upper margin will therefore vary but should be at least one leading high) - By last baseline I mean if an images occupies few line-heights (leadings), bottom of the image frame should align exactly with the last line and not somewhere in between.
I'm heaving great difficulty creating my object style to accomplish this. The main problem being positioning images exactly on the last baseline grid.