Take the 2-minute tour ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Does anyone know if there is a font I can buy simliar to this one, or do I need to create this 3 Dimensional type effect myself?

enter image description here

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by JohnB Apr 22 at 18:47

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Your question appears to be incomplete. More detail is needed for relevant and focused answers to be provided for these types of questions. Please review our font-identification or critique requirements and provide the missing details, so that your question can be answered." – JohnB
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Welcome to GD.SE. Have you tried any of the automated services? –  Farray Apr 17 '12 at 20:10
Try the webservice myfonts.com/WhatTheFont to identify a font. –  StefanF Apr 17 '12 at 21:25

1 Answer 1

Can't be certain of the name, but the guys on the What the Font forum are very good though, especially with an image like that. Do head over there to ask. It looks rather like Della Robbia or Cantoria but in a Black or Ultra variant.

The shadow effect appears to be just ordinary letters, with outlined letters placed individually on top. It doesn't look like a customary drop shadow because the "shadow" is a different size, and it's almost certainly not a variant of the font. It wouldn't be difficult to create the effect.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.