Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Sorry if my question is silly :-(

I'm trying to create my personal website, but I am stuck with the graphics. I tried to create pictures myself but it was too hard, so now I want to use a prepared package. What I want are some pictures like the ones below. Can anyone give the name of this style or a way of creating them?

I took the second one from newspaper :-) enter image description here

Man using laptop

share|improve this question
I'd call them 'nondescript generic overused 3D clip art" – DA01 May 2 '12 at 2:55
up vote 3 down vote accepted

You can buy stock images like the ones above in any stock page. Here are a couple:

Or you can hire someone to do customized ones for you. Or you could do them yourself using a 3d software:

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.