Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Does anyone know where I can acquire the stock version (or something similar) of the shield below?

enter image description here

share|improve this question
Where have you looked? – Scott May 9 '12 at 19:24
I'm not sure what the image shape is called – methuselah May 9 '12 at 19:32
Well, based on your link.. it's a logo. This means that image was most likely created by someone from scratch. You could search for "ribbon" or "Bookmark" to possibly get lucky with something similar. – Scott May 9 '12 at 20:12

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.