Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Was trying to find a font type that looks like this:

Example image

All I could find was FreeHand 521:

FreeHand font image

WhatTheFont gave me no relevant results. Has anyone seen such font?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I think it is indeed Freehand 521 (which seems to be related Ludlow Mandate) with effects applied to broaden the stroke. The underlying geometry seems the same.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.