Sign up ×
Graphic Design Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

In this website, there is this texture...

Can you tell me the name of this texture and if there is an online generator?

share|improve this question
Stucco perhaps? It was the first that came to my mind at least. – Lasse V. Karlsen Aug 17 '12 at 10:13

1 Answer 1

up vote 1 down vote accepted


Filter > Texture > Texturize...



And then there's another texture applied on top of it maybe.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.