- Have several copies of the same object moved around to different areas in the artboard.
- Decide you want to scale them all by 75%.
- Select the first object, do the scale.
- Select the next object, press Command + D.
- The object is scaled, but moved in position relative to the original object. Not on top, but near it.
How can I stop this behavior? Using Command + D is a great shortcut, but it defeats the purpose if I have to move objects around again. Perhaps there is a setting I'm missing?
Note: this only occurs using
Transform->Scale for me. On the others it will work correctly.