Questions about terminology, industry specific words used in a given field of study or discipline. It's often referred to as jargon or specialized language related to a chosen profession. Ask anything about the terminology of design words and phrases.

learn more… | top users | synonyms


What does my printer mean when he says '$1.50 for a 30" running edge'?

We are printing some photos to be mounted for the office and I am assuming it has something to do with the photos being printed on rolls instead of sheets? This was his reply when we asked for his ...