Tag Info

New answers tagged


For the first image, I'd recommend looking at the liquify filter As for the second, there's a lot of ways to achieve something like that. It certainly doesn't look like one sort of effect. For example, creating a shape with no fill, add a gradient effect. Turn it into a smart object, add gaussian blur and noise and you'll get something like this: Adding ...

Top 50 recent answers are included