Hot answers tagged


Based on some research, I found this one, called 'Capitol' by Ralph M. Unger on that appears to be the same. Looking up different "art deco" style fonts should provide you with some more similar results, but Capitol appears to be very similar. It also says "Capitol" up in the corner of your example picture, which helps to further the ...


If you look at your Image the font name is already written at top right corner.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible