Tag Info

New answers tagged


Adjusting the overall space between letters is actually called Tracking! :) Hopefully this will help you find your answer if you ask elsewhere. Pulled from: http://www.inkscapeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2216 While in Text tool select all of the text (Ctrl + a) and then Alt + >. If for the ">" sign doesn't have it's own key on your keyboard layout ...

Top 50 recent answers are included