Tag Info

New answers tagged


How should I communicate to the designer that I need their native files for prepress purposes ONLY? Is that even acceptable? We have missed deadlines in the past for our clients because their designer cannot make the needed changes in time, or does it incorrectly, or not at all. I do not know many designers who will hand off their native files ...


I can't speak for everyone, but I generally have no issue providing files for press. I do not provide native files to clients for free. Perhaps the issue is the client is your middle-man. Any client asking for files is met with a pretty standard "they aren't free, see the contract" response. Any press house asking for files is treated differently. If you ...

Top 50 recent answers are included