Tag Info

New answers tagged


You can use the color picker button in GIMP's foreground and background color dialog or dockable for that. It works like this: you click the button you click anywhere on your screen the color is set You will encounter one issue, however: On 32 bit Windows platforms, the only color you'll be able to pick this way is black - this is a problem in the ...


For an optimum screen-viewable PDF, don't export as a Print PDF. Choose Interactive PDF instead, and ensure that your Jpeg Quality is set to Maximum @ 144 ppi (a good compromise between low and high resolution monitors). As a note, also verify that your .indd is using RGB, not CMYK, and the transparency blend space (under the Edit menu) is set to RGB. ...

Top 50 recent answers are included